A cookie refers to a file that is sent with the purpose of requesting permission to store in your computer, by accepting this file the cookie is created and it serves to have information about web traffic, and also improves future visits to a recurring web. Another function that cookies have is that with them websites can recognize you individually and hence gives you the best personalized service of their website.
How we use the cookies
On our website, cookies are used for a variety of different purposes, but in general their use is divided into the following categories:
- Strictly necessary cookies: they are necessary for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that allow to log in in safe areas of our website.
- Analytical / performance cookies: they allow us to recognize and to count the number of users of our website and see how users navigate through our website. This help to improve the operation of our website, for example, ensuring that users can find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies: to improve the functional performance of our website and to make it easier to use. For example, these cookies are used to remember that you have visited the website previously and to remember that you requested to stay connected to the website, or your language preference.
- Marketing cookies: these cookies are used to do a follow-up of the users that visit the website. The intention is to show relevant and attractive advertisements for individual users and, hence, more valuable for third-party publishers and advertisers.
- Unclassified cookies: these cookies are cookies in process of classification with individual cookies providers.
Links to third parties
This website could contain links to another websites that could be of your interest. Once you click on these links and leave our website, we have not control over the website to which you are redirected and, hence, we are not responsible for the terms or privacy, or data protection in those other third-party sites. Those sites are subject to their own privacy policies, whereby it is recommended that you consult them to confirm that you agree with these.